9215 Windhaven Dr, Parker, CO 801345 beds, 6 baths, 7,060 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Colorado Mountain Resort Ambiance, Yet Merely 30 Minutes from Denver Tech Center and 40 Minutes from Denver International Airport!
- Lot: 0.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $910,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 846 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement, 2208 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Unique Teenager or Nanny Quarters with Private Staircase...Or Great Home Office Suite!
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 7,060 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 0459070
- Zillow Home ID: 67454279
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9215 Windhaven Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80134, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% less than in Parker, and 3.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 80134 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Parker.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80134 home values.
- 9187 Windhaven Dr Parker, CO$1.04M433,831
- 9249 Windhaven Dr Parker, CO--Studio--2,546
- 9218 Windhaven Dr Parker, CO$2.38M354,746
- 5070 Morningside Way Parker, CO$1.09M566,342
- 9272 Wild Elk Pl Parker, CO$1.06M546,332
- 5096 Morningside Way Parker, CO$1.05M455,077
- 9178 Windhaven Dr Parker, CO$1.23M123,135
- 9250 Wild Elk Pl Parker, CO$1.44M577,552
- 5120 Morningside Way Parker, CO$969K122,630
- 5096 Morningside Way Parker, CO$896K44.55,073
- 9258 Windhaven Dr Parker, CO$1.8M466,397
- 5070 Morningside Way Parker, CO$852K44.54,099
- 5142 Morningside Way Parker, CO--------
- 9298 Wild Elk Pl Parker, CO$1.22M458,212
- 9272 Wild Elk Pl Parker, CO$883K444,232
- 5170 Morningside Way Parker, CO$1.21M665,850
- 9251 Wild Elk Pl Parker, CO$2.11M579,266
- 9296 Windhaven Dr Parker, CO$1.77M123,373
- 9140 Windhaven Dr Parker, CO$2.19M134,334
- 9263 Wild Elk Pl Parker, CO$1.52M684,918
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.