9218 171st Ave NE, Redmond, WA 980523 beds, 3 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
All new interior, including slate, porcelain tile & carpet throughout. New paint, stained fir 4-panel doors, decorative trim & crown molding, bath fixtures, tile bath & laundry countertops, updated lighting.
All new exterior including roof, gutters, doors, windows, skylights, Hardie lap & shingle siding, paint, asphalt driveway, concrete walks, plus paver stone patio with fire pit
Recently expanded yet space-efficient floor plan includes master suite with walk-in closets, 5 piece master bath with radiant floor heat, expanded 2 car garage with built-in shop cabinets, attic access storage, separate yard tool storage, plus full laundry room with sink & maple cabinetry
Gas-fired forced air heat, electric HWH, upgraded insulation package installed during recent remodel, all appliances remain with home
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $480,000
- Price/sqft: $286
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 570 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1474000010
- Zillow Home ID: 48736898
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9218 171st Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98052 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 225% greater than in Redmond, and 22.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98052 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98052 home values.
- 9210 171st Ave NE Redmond, WA$436K31.751,310
- 9380 171st Ave NE Redmond, WA$655K42.52,430
- 17104 NE 92nd St Redmond, WA$559K42.752,320
- 17120 NE 92nd St Redmond, WA$436K31.751,310
- 9432 171st Ave NE Redmond, WA$522K31.751,840
- 17112 NE 92nd St Redmond, WA$380K31.751,310
- 9404 171st Ave NE Redmond, WA$280K31.51,200
- 17031 NE 93rd Ct Redmond, WA$389K31.751,190
- 9440 171st Ave NE Redmond, WA$655K433,180
- 17103 NE 92nd St Redmond, WA$453K31.751,830
- 9428 171st Ave NE Redmond, WA$372K311,200
- 17128 NE 92nd St Redmond, WA$409K31.51,310
- 9211 171st Ave NE Redmond, WA$478K32.51,750
- 9271 171st Ave NE Redmond, WA$488K----1,938
- 9412 171st Ave NE Redmond, WA$351K31.51,200
- 17109 NE 92nd St Redmond, WA$454K31.751,760
- 17136 NE 92nd St Redmond, WA$423K31.751,310
- 9205 171st Ave NE Redmond, WA$452K31.751,510
- 9427 171st Ave NE Redmond, WA$421K321,600
- 9120 171st Ave NE Redmond, WA$436K32.51,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.