- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9219 S Central Park Ave, Evergreen Park, IL 608053 beds, 1 bath, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,125 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2000 for $121,500
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 24024080090000
- Zillow Home ID: 4054233
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9219 S Central Park Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60805, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% less than in Evergreen Park, and 904.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 60805 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Evergreen Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60805 home values.
Nearby Schools in Evergreen Park
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292