922 52nd St NE, Washington, DC 200192 beds, 2 baths, 810 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1,655 sqft
- Built in 1945
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $210
- Finished basement
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 810 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 5176 0279
- Zillow Home ID: 512598
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 922 52nd St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Deanwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 19.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 193.7% higher than in Washington, and 176.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Deanwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Deanwood home values.
- 920 52nd St NE Washington, DC$196K21894
- 924 52nd St NE Washington, DC$190K21810
- 5126 Just St NE Washington, DC$196K21810
- 5124 Just St NE Washington, DC$217K21930
- 926 52nd St NE Washington, DC$261K321,114
- 928 52nd St NE Washington, DC$163K31.5810
- 5122 Just St NE Washington, DC$220K21810
- 5163 Sheriff Rd NE Washington, DC$190K21810
- 930 52nd St NE Washington, DC$221K221,215
- 5120 Just St NE Washington, DC$219K21810
- 5167 Sheriff Rd NE Washington, DC$161K21810
- 5161 Sheriff Rd NE Washington, DC$219K21810
- 5169 Sheriff Rd NE Washington, DC$247K31882
- Just St NE Washington, DC$192K21810
- 5157 Sheriff Rd NE Washington, DC$191K21850
- 5118 Just St NE Washington, DC$218K21810
- 932 52nd St NE Washington, DC$191K--1810
- 5155 Sheriff Rd NE Washington, DC$192K21810
- 5173 Sheriff Rd NE Washington, DC$247K22810
- 5116 Just St NE Washington, DC$195K21810
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.