922 Drummond Ave, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2007 for $153,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 08311612
- Zillow Home ID: 6188624
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 922 Drummond Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Villa Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.4% greater than in Charlotte, and 100.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Villa Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Villa Heights home values.
- 916 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$140K321,116
- 1021 Everett Pl Charlotte, NC$175K311,284
- 928 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$175K311,323
- 910 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$139K311,100
- 1015 Everett Pl Charlotte, NC$108K21936
- 921 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$149K321,744
- 915 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$129K311,152
- 900 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$130K311,100
- 927 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$148K311,184
- 909 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$101K311,080
- 1001 Everett Pl Charlotte, NC$161K21816
- 1024 Everett Pl Charlotte, NC$149K311,050
- 1000 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$148K211,255
- 1018 Everett Pl Charlotte, NC$122K21920
- 1012 Everett Pl Charlotte, NC$116K31816
- 901 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$132K311,021
- 2230 Parson St Charlotte, NC$114K31.51,383
- 933 Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$167K311,096
- Drummond Ave Charlotte, NC$110K211,161
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.