922 Excalibur Dr, Highland Village, TX 750774 beds, 5 baths, 3,537 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10,497 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- 162 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $54
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2011
- MLS #: 12111539
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 492 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 21
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,537 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: R193976
- Zillow Home ID: 69224726
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 922 Excalibur Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 75077 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.7% greater than in Highland Village, and 4.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 75077 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Highland Village.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 75077 home values.
- 920 Excalibur Dr Lewisville, TX--------
- 924 Excalibur Dr Highland Village, TX$306K43.52,822
- 920 Excalibur Dr Highland Village, TX$326K43.52,920
- 918 Excalibur Dr Highland Village, TX$333K433,418
- 926 Excalibur Dr Highland Village, TX$296K32.51,806
- 921 Excalibur Dr Highland Village, TX$444K434,033
- 919 Excalibur Dr Highland Village, TX$414K444,476
- 923 Excalibur Dr Highland Village, TX$431K423,875
- 917 Excalibur Dr Highland Village, TX$393K433,844
- 916 Excalibur Dr Highland Village, TX$345K433,367
- 928 Excalibur Dr Lewisville, TX$335K43.53,111
- 925 Excalibur Dr Highland Village, TX$434K423,729
- 915 Excalibur Dr Highland Village, TX$426K543,922
- 3209 Hill Dl Highland Village, TX$273K432,845
- 914 Excalibur Dr Highland Village, TX$339K43.53,162
- 930 Excalibur Dr Lewisville, TX$367K544,210
- 3211 Hill Dl Highland Vill, TX$317K43.53,015
- 3310 Mayfair Ln Highland Village, TX$495K43.53,664
- 3308 Mayfair Ln Highland Village, TX$388K433,392
- 3207 Hill Dl Highland Village, TX$284K322,652
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.