- Lot: 8,315 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 2,199 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $245,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $159
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 470 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Gas, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,540 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1995
- Parcel #: 024281025000
- Zillow Home ID: 19352274
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-265K.
Market guideZillow predicts Greenfield home values will rise 10.4% next year, compared to a 10.2% rise for Salinas Metro as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenfield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92.5% greater than in Salinas Metro, and 46.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenfield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Salinas Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenfield home values.
|920 Heidi Dr Greenfield, CA||$203K||3||2||1,130|
|916 Tyler Ave Greenfield, CA||$233K||4||2||1,540|
|918 Heidi Dr Greenfield, CA||$210K||3||2||1,252|
|1001 Heidi Dr Greenfield, CA||$199K||3||2||1,114|
|1002 Tyler Ave Greenfield, CA||$229K||4||2||1,540|
|914 Tyler Ave Greenfield, CA||$229K||4||2||1,510|
|1003 Heidi Dr Greenfield, CA||$207K||4||2||1,228|
|1004 Tyler Ave Greenfield, CA||$210K||3||2||1,252|
|912 Tyler Ave Greenfield, CA||$227K||4||2||1,540|
|923 Tyler Ave Greenfield, CA||$211K||3||2||1,252|
|921 Tyler Ave Greenfield, CA||$229K||4||2||1,510|
|1001 Tyler Ave Greenfield, CA||$232K||5||2||1,540|
|1005 Heidi Dr Greenfield, CA||$202K||3||2||1,114|
|1006 Tyler Ave Greenfield, CA||$211K||3||3||1,252|
|919 Tyler Ave Greenfield, CA||$210K||3||2||1,252|
|1000 Heidi Dr Greenfield, CA||$257K||5||2.5||1,655|
|910 Tyler Ave Greenfield, CA||$216K||3||2||1,300|
|1003 Tyler Ave Greenfield, CA||$203K||3||2||1,130|
|917 Tyler Ave Greenfield, CA||$201K||3||2||1,130|
|1005 Tyler Ave Greenfield, CA||$200K||3||2||1,130|
Nearby Schools in Greenfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!