A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1895
- Views: 5,557 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2015 for $88,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Foundation \ Crawlspace, Basement \ No, Appliances\Equipment \ Ceiling Fan, HVAC \ AC Central Electric, HVAC \ Central, Water\Sewer \ Public Sewer, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Property Type \ Site Built, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9+ Feet, Style \ Two Story, Roof \ Architectural, Appliances\Equipment \ Cable TV Available, Fireplace Details \ 3 or More Fireplaces, Appliances\Equipment \ Disposal, Appliances\Equipment \ Dryer Included, Appliances\Equipment \ Washer Included, Fireplace Details \ In Living Room, Fireplace Details \ In Family Room, HVAC \ Natural Gas, Exterior Extras \ Covered Porch, Exterior Extras \ Storm Window, Appliances\Equipment \ Gas Oven\Range, Interior Features \ Countertops Granite, Style \ Traditional, Interior Features \ 2-Story Foyer, Exterior Extras \ Screened Porch, Construction \ Aluminum Siding, Exterior Extras \ Storage Shed, Appliances\Equipment \ Gas Water Heater, Interior Features \ 2nd Staircase, Master Bedroom Features \ Shower Only, Fireplace Details \ In Dining Room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2118510140
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $61-113K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Carolina home values will increase 1.5% next year.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
Nearby Schools in Greenwood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.