9220 49th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 981153 beds, 2.25 baths, 2,380 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- 688 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 1999 for $1,000
- Price/sqft: $210
- MLS #: 423128
- Flooring: Carpet, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 520 sqft
- Partial basement, 340 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,380 sqft
- Parcel #: 5207200160
- Zillow Home ID: 48952706
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9220 49th Avenue Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Matthews Beach, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.1% lower than in Seattle, and 30.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Matthews Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Matthews Beach home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
960 sqft, 7,200 sqft lot, built in 1949
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 4905 NE 93rd St Seattle, WA$516K42.751,930
- 4919 NE 93rd St Seattle, WA$605K41.751,680
- 9206 49th Ave NE Seattle, WA$567K52.252,220
- 9215 49th Ave NE Seattle, WA$379K21930
- 9221 49th Ave NE Seattle, WA$494K32.51,770
- 9209 49th Ave NE Seattle, WA$387K211,150
- 9205 49th Ave NE Seattle, WA$532K322,200
- 9225 49th Ave NE Seattle, WA$412K321,290
- 4923 NE 93rd St Seattle, WA$664K32.752,540
- 9201 49th Ave NE Seattle, WA$423K311,410
- 9202 49th Ave NE Seattle, WA$544K32.751,570
- 9233 49th Ave NE Seattle, WA$430K212,220
- 9109 Matthews Pl NE Seattle, WA$813K42.52,620
- 4929 NE 93rd St Seattle, WA$611K32.252,380
- 4819 NE 93rd St Seattle, WA$423K311,180
- 9055 49th Ave NE Seattle, WA$644K52.752,650
- 9126 49th Ave NE Seattle, WA$540K31.751,790
- 9105 Matthews Pl NE Seattle, WA$805K42.52,570
- 9216 Sand Point Way NE Seattle, WA$419K411,400
- 9057 51st Ave NE Seattle, WA$539K21800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.