9220 Kit Dr, Saint Louis, MO 631233 beds, 2 baths, 1,332 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $154,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 275 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,332 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 26J630600
- Zillow Home ID: 2873649
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9220 Kit Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 63123 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.7% greater than in Affton, and 44.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 63123 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Affton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63123 home values.
- 9216 Kit Dr Saint Louis, MO$117K211,175
- 9224 Kit Dr Saint Louis, MO$137K311,175
- 9212 Kit Dr Saint Louis, MO$109K21.5900
- 9215 Kenstan Ct Saint Louis, MO$121K211,140
- 9219 Kenstan Ct Saint Louis, MO$115K22900
- 9211 Kenstan Ct Saint Louis, MO$132K21.5900
- 9223 Kenstan Ct Saint Louis, MO$101K321,175
- 9208 Kit Dr Saint Louis, MO$131K21.51,316
- 9205 Kenstan Ct Saint Louis, MO$110K21900
- 9221 Kit Dr Saint Louis, MO$126K21900
- 9217 Kit Dr Saint Louis, MO$144K321,278
- 9225 Kit Dr Saint Louis, MO$135K21.5900
- 8930 Francis Ct Saint Louis, MO$143K311,136
- 8938 Francis Ct Saint Louis, MO$141K21.51,251
- 9204 Kit Dr Saint Louis, MO$146K211,220
- 9213 Kit Dr Saint Louis, MO$144K22900
- 8944 Francis Ct Saint Louis, MO$82K211,080
- 8924 Francis Ct Saint Louis, MO$136K311,107
- 9203 Kenstan Ct Saint Louis, MO$105K21900
- 9209 Kit Dr Saint Louis, MO$124K21900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.