9221 Sierra Mar Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900693 beds, 3 baths, 2,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 73 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 1995 for $580,000
- Price/sqft: $1,192
- MLS #: 14779215
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: City
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,432 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1953
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 91
- Parcel #: 4392006010
- Zillow Home ID: 20534820
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9221 Sierra Mar Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Los Angeles, and 134.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 1355 Bobolink Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.25M442,545
- 9226 Sierra Mar Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.66M433,214
- 1363 Bobolink Pl Los Angeles, CA$3.33M363,980
- 9366 Flicker Way Los Angeles, CA$7.77M55.56,000
- 1350 Bobolink Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.58M343,193
- 1337 Cordell Pl Los Angeles, CA$3.13M433,022
- 1369 Bobolink Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.81M32.52,900
- 1331 Cordell Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.72M331,528
- 1363 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.48M453,940
- 1375 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$4.15M565,448
- 9369 Flicker Way Los Angeles, CA$3.92M443,112
- 1355 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.63M433,213
- 1373 Bobolink Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.29M222,163
- 1387 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.57M433,718
- 1317 Cordell Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.17M322,269
- 9246 Sierra Mar Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.88M543,468
- 9274 Sierra Mar Dr Los Angeles, CA$5.11M336,049
- 1347 N Doheny Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.73M4--3,966
- 9301 Sierra Mar Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.43M343,433
- 9309 Sierra Mar Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.93M231,599
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.