- Lot: 2,369 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- 41 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,158 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $167,829
- Last sale price/sqft: $96
- MLS #: O5346625
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 462 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Garage Features \ Drive Space, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Interior Features \ Window Treatment, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Location \ Corner Unit, Location \ In County, Maintenance Includes \ Community Pool, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ End Unit, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Utilities \ Street Lights
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,743 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 302231808200820
- Zillow Home ID: 99722705
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $130-194K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32825 home values will rise 8% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 32825 homes, this home is 18% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32825, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 541% greater than in Orange, and 1401.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32825 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32825 home values.
|9221 Shepton St Orlando, FL||--||3||2.5||2,006|
|9217 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$134K||3||2.5||1,286|
|9213 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$134K||3||2.5||1,286|
|9209 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$197K||3||3||1,672|
|9205 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$205K||2||3||1,800|
|9258 Shepton St Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9201 Shepton St Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9233 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$104K||2||2.5||1,672|
|9262 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$188K||3||3||1,668|
|9237 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$112K||3||2.5||1,743|
|9197 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$188K||3||2.5||1,687|
|9241 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$111K||3||2.5||1,743|
|9245 Shepton St Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9222 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$146K||2||2.5||1,672|
|9222 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$167K||3||2.5||1,695|
|9218 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$134K||3||2.5||1,743|
|9214 Shepton St Orlando, FL||--||2||2.5||1,276|
|9249 Shepton St Orlando, FL||--||--||--||--|
|9210 Shepton St Orlando, FL||--||2||2.5||1,374|
|9193 Shepton St Orlando, FL||$187K||3||3||1,764|
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!