9229 Dalmahoy Pl, Las Vegas, NV 891453 beds, 3 baths, 2,535 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $87
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 399 sqft
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,535 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 13831615064
- Zillow Home ID: 79871991
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9229 Dalmahoy Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the The Lakes market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 50% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.3% lower than in Las Vegas, and 76.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help The Lakes home values rise more quickly than other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or The Lakes home values.
- 9225 Dalmahoy Pl Las Vegas, NV$323K32.52,674
- 9224 Tudor Park Pl Las Vegas, NV$335K32.52,816
- 9221 Dalmahoy Pl Las Vegas, NV$324K32.52,816
- 9232 Dalmahoy Pl Las Vegas, NV$328K332,816
- 9236 Dalmahoy Pl Las Vegas, NV$314K32.52,535
- 9220 Tudor Park Pl Las Vegas, NV$395K332,674
- 363 Hollins Hall St Las Vegas, NV$364K332,816
- 367 Hollins Hall St Las Vegas, NV$336K32.52,674
- 9228 Dalmahoy Pl Las Vegas, NV$310K32.52,535
- 359 Hollins Hall St Las Vegas, NV$356K32.52,674
- 9103 Alta Dr # 1103 Las Vegas, NV$259K222,638
- 9101 Alta Dr # 1406 Las Vegas, NV$277K22.52,137
- 355 Hollins Hall St Las Vegas, NV$353K332,674
- 9217 Dalmahoy Pl Las Vegas, NV$310K332,535
- 371 Hollins Hall St Las Vegas, NV$317K332,535
- 9224 Dalmahoy Pl Las Vegas, NV$328K32.52,816
- 9216 Tudor Park Pl Las Vegas, NV$306K322,535
- 351 Hollins Hall St Las Vegas, NV$333K32.52,535
- 9233 Whitekirk Pl Las Vegas, NV$331K32.52,674
- 9220 Dalmahoy Pl Las Vegas, NV$287K32.52,535
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.