923 Avenue C, Langhorne, PA 190475 beds, 3 baths, 2,250 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $221,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,250 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 22016237-003
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 9032808
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 923 Avenue C
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19047 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% less than in Middletown Township, and 70.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19047 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Middletown Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19047 home values.
- 1222 Highland Ave Langhorne, PA$262K42.51,902
- 914 Avenue D Langhorne, PA$242K41.51,920
- 904 Avenue D Langhorne, PA$229K41.51,560
- Avenue D Langhorne, PA--------
- 934 Avenue D Langhorne, PA$280K422,142
- 910 Avenue C Langhorne, PA$266K422,532
- 932 Avenue C Langhorne, PA$156K311,248
- Avenue C Langhorne, PA--------
- 953 Avenue C Langhorne, PA$227K312,000
- 953 Avenue C # C Langhorne, PA$168K312,000
- 938 Avenue C Langhorne, PA$156K321,240
- 946 Avenue D Langhorne, PA$220K321,400
- 944 Avenue C Langhorne, PA$160K31945
- 1217 Highland Ave Langhorne, PA$280K422,154
- 952 Avenue C Langhorne, PA$163K311,730
- 952 Avenue D Langhorne, PA$162K321,296
- 907 Avenue D Langhorne, PA$260K221,260
- 927 Avenue B Langhorne, PA$134K311,281
- 933 Avenue B Langhorne, PA$284K42.52,688
- 1005 Avenue C Langhorne, PA$207K33--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.