- Lot: 9,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- 36 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,770 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 1999 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: T2738636
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Oak Trees, Exterior Features \ Utility Shed, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ None, Garage Features \ Drive Space, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ None, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Location \ Street Paved, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ One Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 95
- Parcel #: 1459710010
- Zillow Home ID: 45079040
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $48-84K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts North Tampa home values will increase 8.2% next year, compared to a 7% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among North Tampa homes, this home is 28.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 16.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Tampa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% higher than in Tampa, and 268.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Tampa home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Tampa home values.
|919 E Wilma St Tampa, FL||$92K||3||2||1,488|
|917 E Wilma St APT A Tampa, FL||$97K||3||2||1,872|
|9402 N 10th St APT A Tampa, FL||$69K||2||1||1,352|
|928 E 93rd Ave Tampa, FL||$72K||3||1||1,188|
|9309 N 10th St Tampa, FL||$88K||3||2||1,300|
|9307 N 10th St Tampa, FL||$89K||3||2||1,350|
|9309 N 9th St Tampa, FL||$60K||2||1||1,037|
|920 E 93rd Ave Tampa, FL||$89K||4||2||1,518|
|9401 N 10th St Tampa, FL||$137K||4||2||1,320|
|9401 N 10th St APT A Tampa, FL||$66K||4||2||1,320|
|920 E Wilma St Tampa, FL||$57K||3||2||975|
|9404 N 10th St Tampa, FL||$49K||1||1||672|
|9311 N 9th St Tampa, FL||$79K||3||2||1,504|
|9303 N 10th St Tampa, FL||$94K||4||2||1,200|
|918 E 93rd Ave Tampa, FL||$88K||4||2||1,518|
|1002 E Wilma St Tampa, FL||$41K||2||1||624|
|1005 E Wilma St Tampa, FL||$88K||3||2||1,350|
|9301 N 10th St Tampa, FL||$121K||4||2||1,200|
|9307 N 9th St Tampa, FL||$45K||2||1||799|
|918 E Wilma St Tampa, FL||$42K||2||1||764|
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!