- Lot: 3,563 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- Views: 2,164 all time views
- HOA Fee: $37
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $860,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $621
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Bathroom \ No Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,384 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Parcel #: 507 079311800
- Zillow Home ID: 25019845
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $751-999K.
Market guideZillow predicts Cherry-Guardino home values will increase 8.8% next year, compared to a 5% increase for Fremont as a whole. Among Cherry-Guardino homes, this home is valued 74.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 52.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cherry-Guardino, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.4% less than in Fremont, and 79% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Cherry-Guardino home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fremont.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cherry-Guardino home values.
|913 Oranda Ter Fremont, CA||$818K||4||2.5||1,643|
|920 Pepys Way Fremont, CA||$814K||4||2.5||1,643|
|910 Pepys Way Fremont, CA||$822K||3||2.5||1,808|
|Oranda Ter #E Fremont, CA||$610K||--||--||--|
|38700 Tyson Ln APT 308A Fremont, CA||$493K||2||2||1,124|
|922 Oranda Ter Fremont, CA||$843K||3||2.5||1,808|
|903 Oranda Ter Fremont, CA||$823K||3||2.5||1,808|
|900 Pepys Way Fremont, CA||$809K||3||2.5||1,384|
|912 Oranda Ter Fremont, CA||$779K||3||2.5||1,384|
|902 Oranda Ter Fremont, CA||$669K||3||2||1,114|
|925 Arrowtail Ter Fremont, CA||$804K||4||2.5||1,643|
|38740 Tyson Ln APT 214 Fremont, CA||$619K||--||--||--|
|915 Arrowtail Ter Fremont, CA||$845K||3||2.5||1,808|
|911 Pepys Way Fremont, CA||$923K||5||3||2,157|
|921 Pepys Way Fremont, CA||$782K||3||2.5||1,384|
|901 Pepys Way Fremont, CA||$824K||4||2.5||1,642|
|38780 Tyson Ln APT 206 Fremont, CA||$356K||1||1||900|
|905 Arrowtail Ter Fremont, CA||$793K||3||2.5||1,384|
|981 Pepys Way Fremont, CA||$999K||4||3||2,428|
|Arrowtail Terrace F Fremont, CA||$683K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Fremont
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!