- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
923 S Curley St, Baltimore, MD 212242 beds, 2 baths, 970 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 700 sqft
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $205,000
- Price/sqft: $211
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 970 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 10
- Parcel #: 1879 065
- Zillow Home ID: 36431640
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 923 S Curley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Canton, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.8% less than in Baltimore, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Canton home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Canton home values.
- 921 S Curley St Baltimore, MD$183K11900
- 925 S Curley St Baltimore, MD$468K431,826
- 919 S Curley St Baltimore, MD$197K21900
- 917 S Curley St Baltimore, MD$217K--11,140
- 915 S Curley St Baltimore, MD$205K11980
- 913 S Curley St Baltimore, MD$266K31970
- 911 S Curley St Baltimore, MD$229K--11,000
- 2904 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$291K--11,212
- 909 S Curley St Baltimore, MD$274K--11,390
- 2902 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$239K221,130
- 2906 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$300K--11,170
- 2908 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$285K--11,170
- 2900 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$243K211,260
- 907 S Curley St Baltimore, MD$234K221,000
- 2910 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$338K431,170
- 905 S Curley St Baltimore, MD$304K--11,000
- 2912 Dillon St Baltimore, MD$539K32.52,951
- 920 S Potomac St Baltimore, MD$254K211,061
- 918 S Potomac St Baltimore, MD$231K21770
- 922 S Potomac St Baltimore, MD$341K--21,860
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.