- Lot: 8,441 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- 81 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,729 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2015
- MLS #: 38721764
- Martha Turner Sotheby''s Internatio...
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 544 sqft
- Master Bath Description \ Double Sinks, Master Bath Description \ Master Bath + Separate Shower, Washer Dryer Connections \ Electric Dryer Connections, Cooling System Desc \ Central Electric, Disclosures \ Sellers Disclosure, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Description \ Back Yard, Financing Available \ Cash Sale, Financing Available \ Conventional, Fireplace Description \ Gas Connections, Flooring \ Wood, Garage\Carport Desc \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Garage Description \ Attached Garage, Heating System Description \ Central Gas, List Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell\Lease, 1st Lien Assumable \ No, Lot Description \ Subdivision Lot, Ownership Type \ Full Ownership, Property Type \ Free Standing, Prop Type \ Single-Family, Range Type \ Gas Range, Restrictions \ Deed Restrictions, Roof Description \ Composition, Room Description \ Breakfast Room, Room Description \ Formal Dining, Room Description \ Gameroom Up, SqFt Source \ Appraisal District, Style Description \ Traditional, Year Built Source \ Appraisal District, Washer Dryer Connections \ Washer Connections, Exterior Construction \ Cement Board, Water Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, Water Sewer Description \ Public Water, Washer Dryer Connections \ Gas Dryer Connections, Exterior Description \ Back Yard Fenced, Lot Size Source \ Appraisal District, Room Description \ 1 Living Area, Street Surface \ Asphalt, Master Bath Description \ Whirlpool\Tub, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Foundation Description \ Pier & Beam, Oven Type \ Double Oven, Private Pool Description \ In Ground, Bedroom Description \ All Bedrooms Up, Bedroom Description \ Master Bed - 2nd Floor, Room Description \ Study\Library, Heating System Description \ Central Electric, Status \ Pending Continue to Show, Exterior Description \ Covered Patio\Deck, Utility Room Description \ Utility Room 2nd Floor, Interior Features \ Island Kitchen, Interior Features \ Breakfast Bar, Energy Features \ High-Efficiency HVAC, Energy Features \ Digital Program Thermostat, Private Pool Description \ Heated, Maintenance Fee \ Voluntary, Flooring \ Stone, Interior Features \ Hollywood Bath, Financing Available \ Other, Flooring \ Marble Floors, Style Description \ Victorian, Energy Features \ Insulation - Batt, Number Of Unit Stories \ 2, Geo Market Area \ Timbergrove\Lazybrook, New Construction \ N, 4th Bedroom Dimension \ 12X12, 3rd Bedroom Dimension \ 13x12, Breakfast Room Dimensions \ 10x9, Section Number \ 5, Dining Room Dimensions \ 20x14, Kitchen Dimensions \ 18x16, Gameroom Dimensions \ 12x15, 2nd Bedroom Dimension \ 12x14, Legal Subdivision \ TIMBERGROVE MANOR, 1st Bedroom Dimension \ 16x18, Defects \ Seller''s Disclosure Attached, Legal Description \ LT 3 BLK 22 TIMBERGROVE MANOR SEC 5 AMEND
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,630 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: 0771820240003
- Zillow Home ID: 27956756
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Lazy Brook - Timbergrove home values will rise 4.7% next year, compared to a 1.3% rise for Houston as a whole. Among Lazy Brook - Timbergrove homes, this home is 146.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Lazy Brook - Timbergrove, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 81.2% less than in Houston, and 61.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Lazy Brook - Timbergrove home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lazy Brook - Timbergrove home values.
|927 Shirkmere Rd Houston, TX||$389K||3||1||1,288|
|919 Shirkmere Rd Houston, TX||$367K||2||1||1,805|
|919 Shirkmere Rd Houston, TX||$416K||2||1||1,805|
|915 Shirkmere Rd Houston, TX||$519K||4||3||2,839|
|931 Shirkmere Rd Houston, TX||$424K||3||2||1,578|
|911 Shirkmere Rd Houston, TX||$365K||3||1||968|
|6234 Linton Rd Houston, TX||$641K||3||1.5||2,822|
|6235 Linton Rd Houston, TX||$462K||2||1||1,582|
|6243 Hurst St Houston, TX||$553K||3||2||2,117|
|907 Shirkmere Rd Houston, TX||$482K||4||2.5||2,122|
|1003 Shirkmere Rd Houston, TX||$477K||3||2||1,805|
|6230 Linton Rd Houston, TX||$382K||3||1||1,299|
|6231 Linton Rd Houston, TX||$400K||2||1.5||1,525|
|903 Shirkmere Rd Houston, TX||$541K||4||2.5||2,328|
|6239 Hurst St Houston, TX||$466K||3||2||1,951|
|6234 Queenswood Ln Houston, TX||$449K||3||2||1,689|
|1007 Shirkmere Rd Houston, TX||$491K||3||2||2,079|
|6226 Linton Rd Houston, TX||$575K||3||2||2,014|
|6227 Linton Rd Houston, TX||$434K||4||3||1,840|
|831 Shirkmere Rd Houston, TX||$391K||3||2||1,336|
Nearby Schools in Houston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!