- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
9233 Stahelin Ave, Detroit, MI 482281 bath, 985 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,663 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $78,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 484 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 985 sqft
- Lot depth: 144
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22083854
- Zillow Home ID: 88355856
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9233 Stahelin Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Franklin Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 130.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.9% greater than in Detroit, and 426.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Franklin Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Franklin Park home values.
- 9227 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI$32K311,000
- 9237 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI$34K--1955
- 9221 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI$37K31986
- 9243 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI$43K31981
- 9249 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI$28K--1955
- 9215 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI$51K--11,232
- 9253 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI$38K--1981
- 9209 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI$40K--1986
- 9246 Artesian St Detroit, MI$43K--11,056
- 9257 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI$34K--1952
- 9201 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI$65K--1.5997
- 9226 Artesian St Detroit, MI$28K--1886
- 9232 Artesian St Detroit, MI$29K--1863
- 9208 Artesian St Detroit, MI$27K21903
- 9238 Artesian St Detroit, MI$30K--1910
- 9220 Artesian St Detroit, MI$30K--1961
- 9263 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI$30K--1841
- 9214 Artesian St Detroit, MI$29K--1867
- 9252 Artesian St Detroit, MI$45K--11,023
- 9269 Stahelin Ave Detroit, MI$48K--1987
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.