9235 36th Ave S, Seattle, WA 981186 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,392 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $330,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Finished basement, 950 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 400 sqft
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 3,392 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7896300592
- Zillow Home ID: 84758098
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9235 36th Avenue S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Beacon Hill market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 38.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 60% greater than in Seattle, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Beacon Hill home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Beacon Hill home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
990 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1952
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 9233 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$499K433,390
- 9241 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$369K421,850
- 9227 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$441K42.53,130
- 9237 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$263K30.751,040
- 9253 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$412K63.753,800
- 9231 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$482K423,200
- 9217 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$317K321,980
- 9231 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$421K42.52,730
- 9233 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$327K------
- 9261 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$359K41.752,750
- 9205 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$377K43.252,200
- 9201 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$252K21990
- 9303 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$536K433,820
- 9236 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$257K311,060
- 9230 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$365K41.752,040
- 9240 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$233K31890
- 9224 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$272K311,320
- 9220 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$275K311,240
- 9244 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$283K211,060
- 9053 36th Ave S Seattle, WA$405K642,760
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.