9239 Braswell St, San Antonio, TX 782544 beds, 2 baths, 1,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 505 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,788 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 179120010090
- Zillow Home ID: 26433399
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9239 Braswell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 62.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 177.4% higher than in San Antonio Metro, and 247.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 78254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Antonio Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78254 home values.
- 9235 Braswell St San Antonio, TX$132K42.52,131
- 9243 Braswell St San Antonio, TX$154K321,964
- 9231 Braswell St San Antonio, TX$129K321,706
- 9247 Braswell St San Antonio, TX$137K421,974
- 8255 Lewiston St San Antonio, TX$130K321,757
- 9351 Bianca San Antonio, TX$137K322,061
- 9227 Braswell St San Antonio, TX$137K321,969
- 9251 Braswell St San Antonio, TX$129K321,733
- 8251 Lewiston St San Antonio, TX$91K321,495
- 9347 Bianca San Antonio, TX$135K321,929
- 8254 Lewiston St San Antonio, TX$177K42.52,489
- 9223 Braswell St San Antonio, TX$143K322,039
- 9354 Bianca San Antonio, TX$139K421,788
- 9350 Bianca San Antonio, TX$133K42.52,108
- 9346 Bianca San Antonio, TX$139K421,969
- 8247 Lewiston St San Antonio, TX$133K421,833
- 9343 Bianca San Antonio, TX$140K32.52,266
- 8303 Heraldry St San Antonio, TX$236K332,606
- 8250 Lewiston St San Antonio, TX$130K321,585
- 9219 Braswell St San Antonio, TX$139K421,974
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.