924 62nd St, Oakland, CA 946083 beds, 2 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,480 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $457,000
- Price/sqft: $366
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 016 143700500
- Zillow Home ID: 24757103
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 924 62nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94608 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 35.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 229.6% higher than in Berkeley, and 32.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94608 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkeley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94608 home values.
- 924 62nd St Oakland, CA$1.11M642,496
- 6214 Market St Oakland, CA$617K311,638
- 914 62nd St Oakland, CA$587K321,325
- 929 63rd St Oakland, CA$611K311,304
- 933 63rd St Oakland, CA$579K311,202
- 925 63rd St Oakland, CA$561K311,014
- 937 63rd St Oakland, CA$666K832,770
- 921 63rd St Oakland, CA$593K211,212
- 912 62nd St Oakland, CA$462K211,152
- 6140 Market St Oakland, CA$912K764,274
- 941 63rd St Oakland, CA$860K843,264
- 915 63rd St Oakland, CA$716K311,622
- 917 62nd St Oakland, CA$874K54.53,283
- 63rd St Oakland, CA--------
- 1538 63rd St Berkeley, CA$948K853,450
- 945 62nd St Oakland, CA$497K31927
- 915 62nd St Oakland, CA$680K----1,787
- 3334 California St Berkeley, CA$885K351,774
- 3342 California St Berkeley, CA$1.4M865,000
- 3342 California St # 5 Berkeley, CA$1.31M865,000
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.