924 Bilmark Ave, Charlotte, NC 282133 beds, 1 bath, 1,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $52,500
- Price/sqft: $48
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Parcel #: 08914443
- Zillow Home ID: 6191114
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 924 Bilmark Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hidden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.9% higher than in Charlotte, and 113.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hidden Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hidden Valley home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
1,000 sqft, 11,325 sqft lot, built in 1964
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 916 Bilmark Ave Charlotte, NC$60K211,000
- 5508 Hughes Dr Charlotte, NC$68K211,000
- 908 Bilmark Ave Charlotte, NC$63K311,080
- 5501 Hughes Dr Charlotte, NC$59K311,000
- 5505 Hughes Dr Charlotte, NC$60K21985
- 915 Bilmark Ave Charlotte, NC$67K31.51,150
- 900 Bilmark Ave Charlotte, NC$72K31.51,184
- 5516 Hughes Dr Charlotte, NC$82K311,750
- 907 Bilmark Ave Charlotte, NC$60K311,000
- 5439 Hughes Dr Charlotte, NC$61K211,000
- 2500 Massey Ct Charlotte, NC$70K31.51,040
- 5515 Snow White Ln Charlotte, NC$59K211,000
- 5439 Snow White Ln Charlotte, NC$71K31.51,150
- 5511 Hughes Dr Charlotte, NC$86K321,725
- 1008 Bilmark Ave Charlotte, NC$83K31.51,450
- 2504 Massey Ct Charlotte, NC$61K21.51,000
- 5431 Hughes Dr Charlotte, NC$65K311,150
- 2501 Massey Ct Charlotte, NC$115K332,300
- 5424 Hughes Dr Charlotte, NC$97K31.51,928
- 5431 Snow White Ln Charlotte, NC$67K31.51,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.