- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
924 Elm Ave, Norman, OK 730722 beds, 2 baths, 1,614 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $260,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile, Other
- Parking: Carport, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,614 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: R0033707
- Zillow Home ID: 21736351
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 924 Elm Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73072 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 4.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.9% less than in Norman, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 73072 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73072 home values.
- 930 Elm Ave Norman, OK$138K321,638
- 922 Elm Ave # 1/2 Norman, OK$100K221,120
- 1023 College Ave Norman, OK$152K321,838
- 1021 College Ave Norman, OK$135K321,400
- 515 Hoover St # 519 Norman, OK$302K325,712
- 1019 College Ave Norman, OK$291K532,710
- 1015 College Ave Norman, OK$138K212,015
- 1105 College Ave Norman, OK$159K11--
- 607 Hoover St Norman, OK$124K21660
- 1030 College Ave Norman, OK$129K421,680
- 601 Hoover St # 607 Norman, OK$188K842,640
- 906 Elm Ave Norman, OK$166K321,392
- 910 Elm Ave Norman, OK$164K322,299
- 520 W Lindsey St Norman, OK$158K321,092
- 900 Elm Ave Norman, OK$164K643,141
- 1107 Chautauqua Ave Norman, OK$100K21808
- 1111 Chautauqua Ave Norman, OK$115K321,343
- 1101 Chautauqua Ave Norman, OK$129K311,137
- 609 Hoover St Norman, OK$219K842,900
- 1029 Chautauqua Ave Norman, OK$284K541,942
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!