- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- Views: 3,391 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $103,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $43
- Finished basement, 571 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 124 sqft
- Appliances \ Cook Top, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave Oven, Appliances \ Oven, Appliances \ Range, Basement \ Partial Basement, Basement Y/N \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Vinyl, Exterior Features \ Covered Porch, Fireplace \ Family Room, Floors \ Tile - i.e. ceramic, Floors \ Wood, Heating \ Heat Pump Electric, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features \ Storage, Interior Features \ Walk-in-Closet, Major Area \ 01 - City of Roanoke, Manufactured ? \ No HUD Tag, Misc Features \ Cable TV, Misc Features \ Maint-Free Exterior, Misc Features \ Paved Road, Municipality \ City of Roanoke, Porch \ Front Porch, Residential Type \ Detached, Sewer Description \ Public Sewer, State/Province \ VA, Style \ 2 Story, Water Class \ N/A, Water Description \ Public Water
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,411 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 2431711
- Zillow Home ID: 49657653
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $51-139K.
Market guideZillow predicts 24017 home values will increase 1.4% next year, compared to a 1.8% rise for Roanoke as a whole. Among 24017 homes, this home is valued 17.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 46.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 24017, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 129.2% greater than in Roanoke, and 4.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 24017 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Roanoke.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 24017 home values.
|928 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$90K||6||--||2,404|
|920 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$92K||5||--||2,176|
|930 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$78K||4||--||1,000|
|914 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$77K||2||--||1,278|
|2612 Staunton Ave NW Roanoke, VA||$74K||3||--||1,014|
|934 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$117K||5||--||2,732|
|2618 Staunton Ave NW Roanoke, VA||$74K||4||--||1,073|
|921 Crescent St NW Roanoke, VA||$85K||3||1||1,674|
|908 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$138K||5||--||2,904|
|915 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$76K||3||--||1,421|
|917 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$74K||3||--||1,456|
|2622 Staunton Ave NW Roanoke, VA||$72K||3||--||921|
|911 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$86K||5||1||2,198|
|917 Crescent St NW Roanoke, VA||$72K||3||--||1,547|
|931 Crescent St NW Roanoke, VA||$94K||3||--||2,256|
|901 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$84K||4||2||1,934|
|927 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$85K||3||--||2,320|
|1002 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$83K||4||2||1,870|
|2626 Staunton Ave NW Roanoke, VA||$71K||3||--||921|
|931 Lafayette Blvd NW Roanoke, VA||$73K||4||--||1,402|
Nearby Schools in Roanoke
William Fleming High (assigned)9-121.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!