924 Monticello Ct, Vacaville, CA 956885 beds, 3 baths, 3,173 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,577 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $450,000
- Price/sqft: $142
- Parking: 448 sqft
- Dining Room \ FamRm Combo,Dining Room \ Kitchen Combo,Exterior \ Stucco,Family Room \ Great Room,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Tile,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Call Listing Agent,Showing \ Go Directly,Showing \ Leave Card,Stories/Levels \ 2 Story,Style \ Custom,View(s) \ City,View(s) \ Mountains,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,173 sqft
- Parcel #: 0133482050
- Zillow Home ID: 79851313
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 924 Monticello Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 95688 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.2% lower than in Vacaville, and 7.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 95688 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95688 home values.
- 918 Monticello Ct Vacaville, CA$442K42.52,708
- 930 Monticello Ct Vacaville, CA$348K321,661
- 936 Monticello Ct Vacaville, CA$444K533,173
- 912 Monticello Ct Vacaville, CA$351K321,212
- 942 Monticello Ct Vacaville, CA$335K321,308
- 906 Monticello Ct Vacaville, CA$440K42.52,708
- 474 Tilden Cir Vacaville, CA$420K42.52,206
- 468 Tilden Cir Vacaville, CA$433K32.52,205
- 830 Windsor Ct Vacaville, CA$348K421,661
- 824 Windsor Ct Vacaville, CA$437K432,708
- 480 Tilden Cir Vacaville, CA$430K42.52,237
- Tilden Cir Vacaville, CA$421K332,205
- 948 Monticello Ct Vacaville, CA$418K42.52,237
- 900 Monticello Ct Vacaville, CA$469K533,173
- 818 Windsor Ct Vacaville, CA$440K532,859
- 486 Tilden Cir Vacaville, CA$425K332,205
- 462 Tilden Cir Vacaville, CA$417K42.52,200
- 462 Tilden Cir Vacaville, CA$405K43--
- 812 Windsor Ct Vacaville, CA$439K53.52,708
- 954 Monticello Ct Vacaville, CA$405K32.51,994
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!