- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
924 N 9th St, Wyomissing, PA 196104 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,680 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Aug 1991 for $100,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Concrete, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 1 space
- Partial basement, 225 sqft
- artificial fireplace, over 400sq. ft. of basement space and storage, 2nd level has kneewall storage
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,680 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 96439715723886
- Zillow Home ID: 8941251
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 924 N 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19610, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% lower than in Wyomissing, and 52.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19610 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wyomissing.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19610 home values.
- 920 N 9th St Wyomissing, PA$159K41.51,960
- 916 N 9th St Wyomissing, PA$95K21.5768
- 903 Spring St Wyomissing, PA$145K321,290
- 921 Van Reed Rd Wyomissing, PA$147K421,442
- 910 N 9th St Wyomissing, PA$130K311,344
- 925 Van Reed Rd Wyomissing, PA$161K41.51,790
- 915 Van Reed Rd Wyomissing, PA$85K311,176
- 925 N 9th St Wyomissing, PA$148K211,058
- 819 Spring St Wyomissing, PA$113K31.51,025
- 919 N 9th St Wyomissing, PA$145K321,001
- 906 N 9th St Wyomissing, PA$137K411,075
- 1008 N 9th St Wyomissing, PA$94K21.5888
- 813 Spring St Wyomissing, PA$139K31.51,325
- 1003 Van Reed Rd Wyomissing, PA$155K31.51,248
- 909 Van Reed Rd Wyomissing, PA$142K41.51,489
- 913 N 9th St Wyomissing, PA$150K321,142
- 902 N 9th St Wyomissing, PA$99K211,106
- 909 N 9th St Wyomissing, PA$151K321,616
- 807 Spring St Wyomissing, PA$142K31.51,824
- 901 Van Reed Rd Wyomissing, PA$107K211,284
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.