9243 S Bell Ave, Chicago, IL 606433 beds, 2 baths, 2,228 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,544 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- 384 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Nov 2002 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $157
- MLS #: 08657929
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,228 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 25063130010000
- Zillow Home ID: 4124124
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9243 S Bell Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Beverly market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.5% less than in Chicago, and 419.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverly home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly home values.
- 9247 S Bell Ave Chicago, IL$227K--1.51,545
- 9251 S Bell Ave Chicago, IL$313K31.51,748
- 9231 S Bell Ave Chicago, IL$513K--32,850
- 9255 S Bell Ave Chicago, IL$319K--1.51,614
- 9261 S Bell Ave Chicago, IL$412K--2.52,511
- 9242 S Leavitt St Chicago, IL$343K--22,145
- 9246 S Leavitt St Chicago, IL$329K--1.51,915
- 9225 S Bell Ave Chicago, IL$422K--2.51,728
- 9250 S Leavitt St Chicago, IL$362K--2.51,885
- 9232 S Leavitt St Chicago, IL$362K422,041
- 9265 S Bell Ave Chicago, IL$336K32.51,950
- 9254 S Leavitt St Chicago, IL$333K--1.51,798
- 9226 S Leavitt St Chicago, IL$270K321,485
- 9221 S Bell Ave Chicago, IL$445K42.52,800
- 9260 S Leavitt St Chicago, IL$304K--1.51,496
- 9301 S Bell Ave Chicago, IL$328K--21,706
- 9222 S Leavitt St Chicago, IL$364K--2.51,612
- 9240 S Bell Ave Chicago, IL$364K--1.52,343
- 9244 S Bell Ave Chicago, IL$335K--21,872
- 9264 S Leavitt St Chicago, IL$290K31.12,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.