925 Catharine St, Philadelphia, PA 191473 beds, 1 bath, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 871 sqft
- Built in 1911
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2011 for $345,000
- Price/sqft: $223
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 56
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 022213400
- Zillow Home ID: 10181473
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 925 Catharine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% lower than in Philadelphia, and 13.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wharton-Hawthorne-Bella Vista home values.
- 927 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$483K321,764
- 923 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$344K221,248
- 929 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$355K311,344
- 810-812 S Delhi St 812 Philadelphia, PA$266K21750
- 732 S Hutchinson St Philadelphia, PA$421K----1,470
- 731 S Delhi St Philadelphia, PA$358K----1,137
- 730 S Hutchinson St Philadelphia, PA$324K21.51,000
- 729 S Delhi St Philadelphia, PA$357K----1,195
- 726-728 S Hutchinson St Philadelphia, PA$850K----2,851
- 724 S Hutchinson St Philadelphia, PA$431K----1,404
- 920 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$361K----1,344
- 922 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$368K----1,344
- 919 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$422K----1,560
- 918 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA--4212,560
- 924 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$509K31.51,800
- 926 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$423K321,836
- 721 S Delhi St Philadelphia, PA$264K21720
- 928 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$476K----2,040
- 917 Catharine St Philadelphia, PA$352K311,222
- 737 S Hutchinson St Philadelphia, PA$417K----1,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!