925 E Eckman St, South Bend, IN 466143 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,310 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 200 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 71-08-24-276-031.000-026
- Zillow Home ID: 77033469
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 925 E Eckman Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46614 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 94.1% lower than in Indiana, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46614 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indiana.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46614 home values.
- 921 E Eckman St South Bend, IN$73K31.51,500
- 917 E Eckman St South Bend, IN$69K31.51,560
- 930 E Irvington Ave South Bend, IN$62K311,248
- 926 E Irvington Ave South Bend, IN$46K21816
- 1001 E Eckman St South Bend, IN$89K222,256
- 922 E Irvington Ave South Bend, IN$46K21870
- 926 E Eckman St South Bend, IN$84K31.51,211
- 1002 E Irvington Ave South Bend, IN$46K21888
- 913 E Eckman St South Bend, IN$66K31.51,200
- 922 E Eckman St South Bend, IN$76K311,021
- 918 E Irvington Ave South Bend, IN$46K21696
- 1017 E Eckman St South Bend, IN$72K221,100
- 918 E Eckman St South Bend, IN$61K211,011
- 1006 E Irvington Ave South Bend, IN$69K31990
- E Irvington Ave South Bend, IN$61K31864
- 2726 Dale Ave South Bend, IN$88K321,024
- 916 E Irvington Ave South Bend, IN$63K311,248
- 909 E Eckman St South Bend, IN$63K211,240
- 914 E Eckman St South Bend, IN$65K211,064
- 1011 E Eckman St South Bend, IN$45K21663
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.