- Lot: 5,092 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 228 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,118 all time views
- 39 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $440,000
- Price/sqft: $214
- MLS #: O5325140
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space, 308 sqft
- View: City
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Features \ French Doors, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ Electric, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Location \ Balcony, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Interior Features \ Washer\Dryer Hookup, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ In City Limits, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Inspections, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Floor Covering \ Wood, Location \ Level, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Utilities \ BB\HS Internet Avail, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Gutters \ Downspouts, Exterior Construction \ Siding, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Master Bath Features \ Shower No Tub, Garage Features \ Detached, Front Exposure \ South, Architectural Style \ Key West, Location \ Street Brick
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,008 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 142229146004480
- Zillow Home ID: 54439901
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $299-459K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts College Park home values will rise 7.6% next year, compared to a 8.5% rise for Orlando as a whole. Among College Park homes, this home is 68.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 21.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.7% lower than in Orlando, and 14.3% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College Park home values.
|931 W Yale St Orlando, FL||$216K||2||1||1,104|
|921 W Yale St Orlando, FL||$338K||3||2||1,712|
|926 W Harvard St Orlando, FL||$187K||2||1||722|
|935 W Yale St Orlando, FL||$217K||2||1||1,048|
|919 W Yale St Orlando, FL||$233K||2||1||1,180|
|920 W Harvard St Orlando, FL||$248K||2||1||1,069|
|930 W Harvard St Orlando, FL||$204K||2||1||922|
|918 W Harvard St Orlando, FL||$204K||2||1||908|
|934 W Harvard St Orlando, FL||$194K||2||1||850|
|928 W Yale St Orlando, FL||$290K||2||2||1,358|
|922 W Yale St Orlando, FL||$186K||2||1||793|
|911 W Yale St Orlando, FL||$188K||2||1||812|
|934 W Yale St Orlando, FL||$320K||3||2.5||1,857|
|916 W Yale St Orlando, FL||$238K||3||1||1,211|
|912 W Harvard St Orlando, FL||$238K||2||1||1,220|
|909 W Yale St Orlando, FL||$362K||3||2||2,167|
|912 W Yale St Orlando, FL||$235K||3||1||1,120|
|910 W Harvard St Orlando, FL||$188K||2||1||850|
|925 Stetson St Orlando, FL||$256K||3||2||1,198|
|945 Stetson St Orlando, FL||$216K||2||2||960|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!