9251 Spider Lily Ln, Jacksonville, FL 32219
Sold on 3/11/13: $139,900
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:2,075 sq ft
- Lot:0.27 acres
- Year Built:2011
- Last Sold:Mar 2013 for $139,900
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Garage Size493
- Last Remodel Year2011
- Parcel #0034493375
- Roof TypeOther
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID109762180
- Days on Zillow365
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Construction Quality6.0
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$145,624||$131K – $162K||+$1,128||$70||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,275/mo||$1.2K – $1.3K/mo||+$2||$0.61||03/03/2014|
Zillow predicts 32219 home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 6.8% rise for Jacksonville as a whole. Among 32219 homes, this home is valued 46.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32219 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 31.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.3% greater than in Jacksonville, and 380.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32219 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32219 home values.
Neighborhood for 9251 Spider Lily Lane
- 9250 Spider Lily Ln Jacksonville, FL$120K32.01,797
- 9256 Spider Lily Ln Jacksonville, FL$205K43.02,323
- 9263 Spider Lily Ln Jacksonville, FL$128K42.01,548
- 9263 Spider Lily Ln Jacksonville, FL$132K42.01,530
- 8331 Golden Bamboo Dr Jacksonville, FL$204K43.53,104
- 9262 Spider Lily Ln Jacksonville, FL$123K42.02,114
- 9268 Spider Lily Ln Jacksonville, FL$129K42.02,066
- Spider Lily Ln Jacksonville, FL$120K32.01,773
- 9275 Spider Lily Ln Jacksonville, FL$133K42.01,832
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005