9254 Wallingford Ave N, Seattle, WA 981034 beds, 3 baths, 2,820 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
BIG BONUS - Separate mother-in-law with private landscaped entrance, spacious living and sleeping area, kitchen wall with great cabinet & counter space, full bath and its own utility room with full sized washer and dryer.
Updated for easy maintenance, energy efficiency & added longevity with double pane windows throughout plus updated electrical & PEX plumbing, 40 yr dimensional shingle roof, flashing, tuck-pointing and exterior paint in 2011.
Large fenced, flat yard offers secure play space, room for the urban pooch, garden and barbecue area. Covered front and back entrances plus a private landscaped entrance to mother-in-law.
Big 2 car garage with shop space, garage door opener and is gas heated.
A must see for value and versatility!
- Lot: 7,020 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $535,000
- Price/sqft: $190
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 1410 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Separate Mother-in-Law. Updated systems, new roof, up to the minute colors & great floor plan.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,820 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3126049304
- Zillow Home ID: 48847187
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9254 Wallingford Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 73.4% higher than in Seattle, and 39.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North College Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North College Park home values.
- 9250 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$482K321,440
- 9504 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$550K32.751,890
- 9244 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$412K31.51,290
- 1811 N 95th St Seattle, WA$431K321,410
- 9508 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$399K411,200
- 9238 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$321K21760
- 9512 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$561K21760
- 9232 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$584K42.51,820
- 9257 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$482K21.51,930
- 9251 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$507K411,680
- 9257 College Way N Seattle, WA$521K211,550
- 9503 College Way N Seattle, WA$433K21.751,550
- 9249 Burke Ave N Seattle, WA$335K31980
- 9247 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$582K322,800
- 9243 College Way N Seattle, WA$305K211,020
- 9503 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$441K311,390
- 9243 Wallingford Ave N Seattle, WA$388K21930
- 9507 College Way N Seattle, WA$355K311,120
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.