926 E Beechwood Ln, Indianapolis, IN 462274 beds, 2 baths, 3,412 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.42 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- 101 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Radiant
- Price/sqft: $56
- MLS #: 21291607
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Wet Bar
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,412 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Lot depth: 181
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 491412107016000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1173974
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 926 E Beechwood Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46227, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 15.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46227 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 920 E Beechwood Ln Indianapolis, IN$140K3--1,552
- 932 E Beechwood Ln Indianapolis, IN$115K3--1,176
- 817 Woodhill Dr Indianapolis, IN$146K422,607
- 916 E Beechwood Ln Indianapolis, IN$107K3--1,360
- 833 Woodhill Dr Indianapolis, IN$138K31.51,826
- 936 E Beechwood Ln Indianapolis, IN$118K3--1,232
- 855 Woodhill Dr Indianapolis, IN$168K312,464
- 920 E Cragmont Dr Indianapolis, IN$123K311,548
- 940 E Beechwood Ln Indianapolis, IN$108K322,444
- 815 Woodhill Dr Indianapolis, IN$116K322,718
- 830 Woodhill Dr Indianapolis, IN$141K312,116
- 834 E Cragmont Dr Indianapolis, IN$131K3--1,656
- 875 Woodhill Dr Indianapolis, IN$110K311,404
- 916 E Cragmont Dr Indianapolis, IN$164K41.52,692
- 6090 Manker St Indianapolis, IN$135K3--2,300
- 944 E Beechwood Ln Indianapolis, IN$129K3--1,404
- 930 E Cragmont Dr Indianapolis, IN$132K3--1,463
- 6061 Camden St Indianapolis, IN$141K322,060
- 910 E Cragmont Dr Indianapolis, IN--311,872
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.