926 Madison Ave, Redwood City, CA 940615 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,510 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1937
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,375,000
- Price/sqft: $548
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 320 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,510 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 207
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 053011240
- Zillow Home ID: 15564906
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 926 Madison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.4% higher than in Redwood City, and 73.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 952 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.09M321,360
- 914 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$700K21930
- 1002 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.16M311,310
- 642 Iris St Redwood City, CA$826K211,340
- 648 Iris St Redwood City, CA$844K321,404
- 1018 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.44M43.52,259
- 654 Iris St Redwood City, CA$1M321,210
- 628 Iris St Redwood City, CA$930K321,420
- 1022 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.01M311,200
- 1935 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$1.29M321,820
- 1937 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$984K21930
- 1923 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$965K211,310
- 1913 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$831K21.51,070
- 1939 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$1.05M311,010
- 1026 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.81M42.52,300
- 1905 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$759K211,050
- 1959 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA$1.4M321,960
- 1044 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.35M42.51,600
- 935 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.58M34.52,210
- 947 Madison Ave Redwood City, CA$1.38M642,721
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!