- Lot: 1,441 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $387,000
- Price/sqft: $233
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 320 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Bus line nearby \ Y, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Exterior \ Cement Planked, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Floor covering \ L, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating and cooling \ L, Heating and cooling \ S, Heating/Cooling \ Other-See Remarks, Interior Features \ Bath Off Master, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Interior Features \ Dining Room, Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Vaulted Ceilings, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Lot Details \ Curbs, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot details \ L, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Gas Available, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Site Features \ Patio, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 32, View \ Partial, View \ See Remarks, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,660 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0263000023
- Zillow Home ID: 111038677
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Greenwood home values will increase 5.7% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Seattle as a whole. Among Greenwood homes, this home is valued 7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 31.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Greenwood, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.8% higher than in Seattle, and 20.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Greenwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenwood home values.
|924 N 96th St Seattle, WA||$402K||3||2.25||1,660|
|934 N 96th St Seattle, WA||$431K||3||2.25||1,650|
|938 N 96th St Seattle, WA||$372K||3||2.25||1,540|
|922 N 96th St Seattle, WA||$401K||3||2.25||1,660|
|906 N 96th St APT 301 Seattle, WA||$317K||2||2||1,055|
|906 N 96th St APT 103 Seattle, WA||$278K||2||2||1,055|
|930 N 96th St Seattle, WA||$388K||3||2.25||1,540|
|946 N 96th St Seattle, WA||$376K||3||2.25||1,550|
|932 N 96th St Seattle, WA||$386K||3||2.25||1,540|
|934 N 96th St Seattle, WA||$420K||3||2.25||1,650|
|934 N 96th St Seattle, WA||$371K||3||2.25||1,540|
|927 N 97th St UNIT A Seattle, WA||$334K||3||2.5||1,280|
|906 N 96th St APT 102 Seattle, WA||$237K||1||1||800|
|912 N 96th St APT 222 Seattle, WA||$178K||--||1||370|
|926 N 96th St Seattle, WA||$430K||3||2.5||1,650|
|928 N 96th St Seattle, WA||$397K||3||2.25||1,650|
|909 N 97th St Seattle, WA||$337K||2||1||850|
|919 N 97th St Seattle, WA||$586K||6||4||3,440|
|902 N 96th St Seattle, WA||$418K||2||1.75||1,850|
|927 N 97th St UNIT B Seattle, WA||$369K||3||2.5||1,530|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!