- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
926 Neuse Ave, Orlando, FL 328042 beds, 1 bath, 792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,377 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $95
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 1.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 792 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 032229847602081
- Zillow Home ID: 46045734
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 926 Neuse Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32804 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 40% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 134.4% higher than in Fairview Shores, and 11.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32804 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fairview Shores.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32804 home values.
- 932 Neuse Ave Orlando, FL$59K211,025
- 924 Neuse Ave Orlando, FL$56K21804
- 936 Neuse Ave Orlando, FL$86K311,003
- 925 Carlson Dr Orlando, FL$122K321,462
- 927 Carlson Dr Orlando, FL$160K321,759
- 920 Neuse Ave Orlando, FL$109K31960
- 915 Carlson Dr Orlando, FL$130K311,764
- 944 Neuse Ave Orlando, FL$64K21.51,125
- 925 Neuse Ave Orlando, FL$68K31825
- 933 Carlson Dr Orlando, FL$74K211,046
- 937 Neuse Ave Orlando, FL$85K21925
- 923 Neuse Ave Orlando, FL$72K21880
- 913 Carlson Dr Orlando, FL$129K221,578
- 943 Neuse Ave Orlando, FL$76K311,195
- 921 Neuse Ave Orlando, FL$78K21700
- 1000 Neuse Ave Orlando, FL$118K31.51,584
- 912 Neuse Ave Orlando, FL$117K321,388
- 937 Carlson Dr Orlando, FL$115K211,073
- 917 Neuse Ave Orlando, FL$72K31888
- 1001 Neuse Ave Orlando, FL$95K421,384
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.