- Lot: 0.74 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 171 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,298 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2004 for $161,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- MLS #: 143055
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Dining \ Separate, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Water\Sewer \ Connect Public Sewer, Neighborhood Amenities \ Street Lights, Kitchen \ Island, Kitchen \ Pantry, Garage Type\Capacity \ 2-Garage, Special \ None, Lot Description \ Level, Rooms \ Separate Living, Type & Style \ Ranch, Rooms \ Other-See Remarks, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Apx Heated SqFt Range \ 4K+, Rooms \ Rec Room, Appliances \ Security, Appliances \ Smoke Alarm, Kitchen \ Breakfast Area, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Interior Features \ Entry Foyer, Exterior Features \ Stepless, Exterior Features \ Landscaping, Neighborhood Amenities \ Sidewalks, Lot Description \ Level Driveway, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler, Lot Description \ Creek, Energy \ Ridge Vent, Interior Features \ Rear Stairs, Interior Features \ Other-See Remarks, Energy \ Storm Door, Fireplace \ Wood Stove
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 4,200 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 039 002 089
- Zillow Home ID: 76548856
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $235-425K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31906 home values will fall 0% next year, compared to a 0.3% decrease for Columbus as a whole. Among 31906 homes, this home is 409.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 80.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31906, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Columbus, and 95.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31906 home values.
|916 Overlook Dr Columbus, GA||$215K||4||2.5||2,502|
|950 Overlook Dr Columbus, GA||$353K||4||4||3,893|
|908 Overlook Dr Columbus, GA||$196K||3||2.5||1,839|
|1838 Elmwood Dr Columbus, GA||$297K||3||2.5||3,270|
|939 Overlook Dr Columbus, GA||$436K||4||3.5||5,546|
|900 Overlook Dr Columbus, GA||$297K||3||1.5||3,724|
|1829 Park Dr Columbus, GA||$253K||4||1.5||2,976|
|945 Overlook Dr Columbus, GA||$232K||3||2.5||2,685|
|960 Overlook Dr Columbus, GA||$280K||4||2.5||2,992|
|1830 Elmwood Dr Columbus, GA||$217K||3||1.5||2,259|
|860 Overlook Dr Columbus, GA||$201K||3||2.5||1,982|
|1833 Elmwood Dr Columbus, GA||$324K||5||2.5||4,228|
|1811 Park Dr Columbus, GA||$241K||4||2.5||2,731|
|951 Overlook Dr Columbus, GA||$310K||4||2.5||3,394|
|1822 Elmwood Dr Columbus, GA||$216K||3||1.5||2,564|
|964 Overlook Dr Columbus, GA||$357K||5||4||4,205|
|1803 Park Dr Columbus, GA||$296K||4||2.5||3,321|
|1830 Park Dr Columbus, GA||$250K||3||2.5||3,068|
|1855 Park Dr Columbus, GA||$214K||3||3||2,684|
|957 Overlook Dr Columbus, GA||$232K||3||2.5||2,473|
Nearby Schools in Columbus
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!