9269 Vigen Cir, Austin, TX 787483 beds, 2 baths, 1,202 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,357 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $148,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 418 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,202 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 382173
- Zillow Home ID: 29511205
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9269 Vigen Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 78748 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.2% lower than in Austin Metro, and 50.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 78748 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Austin Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 78748 home values.
- 9273 Vigen Cir Austin, TX$166K321,241
- 9265 Vigen Cir Austin, TX$188K--31,406
- 9277 Vigen Cir Austin, TX$176K32.51,402
- 9261 Vigen Cir Austin, TX$170K--21,241
- 9281 Vigen Cir Austin, TX$168K--21,247
- 9244 Vigen Cir Austin, TX$194K--31,402
- 9157 Swanson Ln Austin, TX$164K--21,302
- 9257 Vigen Cir Austin, TX$244K--31,603
- 9153 Swanson Ln Austin, TX$166K--21,241
- 9285 Vigen Cir Austin, TX$174K--31,250
- 9253 Vigen Cir Austin, TX$172K--21,299
- 501 Shant St Austin, TX$188K--21,261
- 9240 Vigen Cir Austin, TX$168K321,247
- 9249 Vigen Cir Austin, TX$168K--21,268
- 9152 Swanson Ln Austin, TX$180K32.51
- 321 Shant St Austin, TX$174K--21,241
- 505 Shant St Austin, TX$164K--31,214
- 9236 Vigen Cir Austin, TX$179K431,436
- 9149 Swanson Ln Austin, TX$186K--21,299
- 9245 Vigen Cir Austin, TX$172K--21,299
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!