927 4th St NE, Washington, DC 200022 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,508 sqft
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $427,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,320 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0807 0812
- Zillow Home ID: 415337
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 927 4th St Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Near Northeast market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 24.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 446% greater than in Washington, and 413.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Near Northeast home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Near Northeast home values.
- 925 4th St NE Washington, DC$461K221,260
- 923 4th St NE Washington, DC$562K321,262
- 921 4th St NE Washington, DC$544K211,546
- 405 K St NE Washington, DC$706K32.51,618
- 919 4th St NE Washington, DC$436K311,056
- 407 K St NE Washington, DC$717K42.51,660
- 403 K St NE Washington, DC$759K43.51,712
- 409 K St NE Washington, DC$619K42.51,396
- 917 4th St NE Washington, DC$673K21.51,212
- 401 K St NE Washington, DC$466K41.51,964
- 411 K St NE Washington, DC$471K321,450
- 915 4th St NE Washington, DC$417K111,056
- 413 K St NE Washington, DC$515K311,472
- 913 4th St NE Washington, DC$617K2--1,030
- 415 K St NE Washington, DC$686K321,296
- 911 4th St NE Washington, DC$411K211,030
- 417 K St NE Washington, DC$599K311,386
- 909 4th St NE Washington, DC$409K111,030
- 924 5th St NE Washington, DC$508K411,360
- 922 5th St NE Washington, DC$443K311,088
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.