927 Gaspar Vis, San Jose, CA 951264 beds, 4 baths, 1,930 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,302 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $515,500
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 385 sqft
- 1930 sq/ft, Built in 2008, Dual Master Bedrooms, Stainless Steel Appliances
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 1,930 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 26475062
- Zillow Home ID: 94701104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 927 Gaspar Vis
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in San Jose, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 923 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$843K441,930
- 924 Font Ter San Jose, CA$589K------
- 809 Auzerais Ave UNIT 106 San Jose, CA$513K221,118
- 924 Font Ter San Jose, CA$712K341,930
- 809 Auzerais Ave UNIT 105 San Jose, CA$525K221,229
- 920 Font Ter San Jose, CA$1.01M33.51,930
- 809 Auzerais Ave UNIT 108 San Jose, CA$504K221,118
- 911 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$588K331,621
- 911 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$660K331,621
- 903 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$621K22.51,582
- 809 Auzerais Ave UNIT 104 San Jose, CA$382K11824
- 809 Auzerais Ave UNIT 110 San Jose, CA$536K221,274
- 809 Auzerais Ave UNIT 107 San Jose, CA$541K321,433
- 915 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$631K331,626
- 907 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$669K22.51,727
- 919 Gaspar Vis San Jose, CA$592K22.51,335
- 809 Auzerais Ave UNIT 109 San Jose, CA$359K11824
- 908 Font Ter San Jose, CA$600K331,621
- 809 Auzerais Ave UNIT 103 San Jose, CA$496K221,118
- 900 Font Ter San Jose, CA$643K22.51,582
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.