927 Holden St, Augusta, GA 309044 beds, 2 baths, 2,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $99,300
- Price/sqft: $41
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 2 spaces, 468 sqft
- Dining room
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,430 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 0451104000
- Zillow Home ID: 14951104
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 927 Holden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Academy Baker Ave market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 43.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.5% less than in Augusta, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Academy Baker Ave home values rise more quickly than other regions in Augusta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Academy Baker Ave home values.
- 925 Holden St Augusta, GA$40K211,196
- 923 Holden St Augusta, GA$47K311,397
- 1001 Holden St Augusta, GA$81K311,448
- 921 Holden St Augusta, GA$45K321,312
- Holden St Augusta, GA$47K311,397
- 1003 Holden St Augusta, GA$72K532,200
- 938 Merry St Augusta, GA$148K32.52,756
- 919 Holden St Augusta, GA$50K21720
- 936 Merry St Augusta, GA$69K221,003
- 1005 Holden St Augusta, GA$74K311,290
- 934 Merry St Augusta, GA$70K211,067
- 1002 Merry St Augusta, GA$42K311,475
- 932 Merry St Augusta, GA$75K311,376
- 917 Holden St Augusta, GA$104K321,636
- 1004 1/2 Merry St Augusta, GA$50K321,489
- 1002 Holden St Augusta, GA$76K311,482
- 930 Merry St Augusta, GA$61K311,308
- 1007 Holden St Augusta, GA$74K211,176
- 932 Holden St Augusta, GA$55K311,390
- 930 Holden St Augusta, GA$62K311,389
Nearby Schools in Augusta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.