927 N 19th St, Philadelphia, PA 191301 bed, 1 bath, 2,940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Cooling System: Central, Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: On Street, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Floor size: 2,940 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Zillow Home ID: 2144450686
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 927 N 19th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Central market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 26% lower than in Philadelphia, and 19.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Central home values.
- 929 N 19th St Philadelphia, PA$285K----2,940
- 931 N 19th St UNIT 3 Phila, PA--311,000
- 931 N 19th St # 2 Philadelphia, PA--211,000
- 931 N 19th St # 1 Philadelphia, PA--431,600
- 923 N 19th St Philadelphia, PA--112,940
- 1827 Ginnodo St Philadelphia, PA$87K421,547
- 1825 Ginnodo St Philadelphia, PA------1,696
- 1829 Ginnodo St Philadelphia, PA$84K42.51,547
- 1823 Ginnodo St Philadelphia, PA$96K32.51,697
- 1831 Ginnodo St Philadelphia, PA$81K421,547
- 1821 Ginnodo St Philadelphia, PA------1,546
- 1833 Ginnodo St Philadelphia, PA$84K421,547
- 1820 W Girard Ave Philadelphia, PA$297KStudio--2,362
- 1819 Ginnodo St Philadelphia, PA------1,546
- 1835 Ginnodo St Philadelphia, PA------888
- 915-917 N 19th St Philadelphia, PA$340K----3,315
- 1817 Ginnodo St Philadelphia, PA$139K42.51,547
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292