9275 Flicker Way, Los Angeles, CA 900692 beds, 3 baths, 1,612 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,568 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $1,895,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: City
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Great Room, Heating system: Central Furnace, Ice Maker, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,612 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 145
- Lot width: 59
- Parcel #: 4392001008
- Zillow Home ID: 20534789
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 9275 Flicker Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollywood Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% higher than in Los Angeles, and 134.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 9271 Flicker Way Los Angeles, CA$1.88M232,398
- 9283 Flicker Way Los Angeles, CA$1.78M232,074
- 9291 Flicker Way Los Angeles, CA$1.36M321,724
- 9276 Flicker Way Los Angeles, CA$2.61M231,691
- 9271 Flicker Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.45M331,549
- 9301 Flicker Way Los Angeles, CA$2.96M333,184
- 1427 Bluebird Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.69M443,342
- 1417 Bluebird Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.49M443,714
- 9300 Flicker Way Los Angeles, CA$2.7M221,590
- 1437 Bluebird Ave Los Angeles, CA$4.29M44.53,999
- 9281 Flicker Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.7M322,337
- 1417 Bluebird Ave Los Angeles, CA$3.04M33.53,714
- 9275 Flicker Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.58M332,300
- 9305 Flicker Way Los Angeles, CA$1.93M322,637
- 1409 Bluebird Ave Los Angeles, CA$2.05M342,715
- 9285 Flicker Pl Los Angeles, CA$1.85M332,557
- 1405 Bluebird Ave Los Angeles, CA$3.75M563,793
- 1378 Bobolink Pl Los Angeles, CA$2.57M342,902
- 9311 Flicker Way Los Angeles, CA$3.54M574,024
- 9237 Flicker Way Los Angeles, CA$4.64M34.54,040
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.