928 Broderick St # A, San Francisco, CA 941153 beds, 3 baths, 2,499 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Off street, 3 spaces
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1,585,000
- Price/sqft: $634
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,499 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 1153 016
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 15084996
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 928 Broderick Street # A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the San Francisco market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 7.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 81.6% lower than in San Francisco Metro, and 89.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help San Francisco home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or San Francisco home values.
- 918-920 Broderick St San Francisco, CA$1.75M--32,276
- 1885 Turk St # 3 San Francisco, CA$888K221,035
- 1885 Turk St # 1 San Francisco, CA$888K221,010
- 1835 Turk St # 2 San Francisco, CA$886K--21,010
- 932 Broderick St # 1 San Francisco, CA$864K--21,010
- 932 Broderick St # 3 San Francisco, CA$898K221,010
- 932 Broderick St # 2 San Francisco, CA$898K221,010
- 1833 Turk St San Francisco, CA$748K21872
- 1829 Turk St # 3 San Francisco, CA$869K211,070
- 1829 Turk St # 2 San Francisco, CA$752K21872
- 1867 Turk St San Francisco, CA$1.04M211,035
- 1829 Turk St # 1 San Francisco, CA$842K211,035
- 1885 Turk St San Francisco, CA$1.17M321,035
- 928A Broderick St San Francisco, CA$1.43M332,848
- 1878 Turk St San Francisco, CA$944K311,447
- 1876 Turk St San Francisco, CA$928K311,447
- 1874 Turk St San Francisco, CA$913K211,276
- 1878 Turk St San Francisco, CA$1.22M311,500
- 1770 Golden Gate Ave San Francisco, CA$2.11M422,600
- 1825 Turk St # 2 San Francisco, CA$930K221,272
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.