- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
928 Jackson St, Nashville, TN 372083 beds, 3 baths, 2,028 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $334,000
- Price/sqft: $165
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,028 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 08116069100
- Zillow Home ID: 41099195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 928 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 82.5% greater than in Nashville, and 118.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37208 home values.
- 930 Jackson St Nashville, TN$216K321,200
- 926 Jackson St Nashville, TN$265K532,820
- 924 Jackson St Nashville, TN$157K411,919
- 1006 10th Ave N Nashville, TN$239K331,511
- 935 Phillips St Nashville, TN$174K321,248
- 933 Phillips St Nashville, TN$202K321,024
- 929 Jackson St Nashville, TN$130K311,196
- 931 Phillips St Nashville, TN$166K311,270
- 922 Jackson St Nashville, TN$221K321,297
- 927 Jackson St Nashville, TN$132K311,384
- 1001 10th Ave N Nashville, TN$109K21902
- 929 Phillips St Nashville, TN$208K321,236
- 937 Phillips St Nashville, TN$120K311,351
- 933 10th Ave N Nashville, TN$153K----1,716
- 925 Jackson St Nashville, TN$201K321,359
- 927 Phillips St Nashville, TN$216K321,298
- 920 Jackson St Nashville, TN$128K411,188
- 1003 10th Ave N Nashville, TN$384KStudio--2,324
- 1007 10th Ave N Nashville, TN$139K321,072
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.