- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
928 Kennebec Ave, Akron, OH 443054 beds, 2 baths, 1,326 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $73,500
- Price/sqft: $55
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,326 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6805461
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35453353
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 928 Kennebec Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Goodyear Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 57.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.3% higher than in Akron, and 180.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Goodyear Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodyear Heights home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
960 sqft, 10,018 sqft lot, built in 1982
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 922 Kennebec Ave Akron, OH$36K211,008
- 934 Kennebec Ave Akron, OH$65K411,326
- 918 Kennebec Ave Akron, OH$47K311,208
- 938 Kennebec Ave Akron, OH$73K421,326
- 912 Kennebec Ave Akron, OH$48K411,075
- 944 Kennebec Ave Akron, OH$81K421,326
- 908 Kennebec Ave Akron, OH$77K211,165
- 927 Manitou Ave Akron, OH$72K421,428
- 948 Kennebec Ave Akron, OH$67K421,326
- 931 Manitou Ave Akron, OH$62K41.51,952
- 923 Manitou Ave Akron, OH$40K31988
- 878 Kennebec Ave Akron, OH$85K31--
- 937 Manitou Ave Akron, OH$70K41.51,428
- 915 Manitou Ave Akron, OH$55K31952
- 941 Manitou Ave Akron, OH$57K411,056
- 904 Kennebec Ave Akron, OH$46K311,165
- 911 Manitou Ave Akron, OH$42K31952
- 927 Kennebec Ave Akron, OH$74K41.51,326
- 931 Kennebec Ave Akron, OH$61K511,812
- 947 Manitou Ave Akron, OH$66K31960
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!