928 N Stricker St, Baltimore, MD 21217
Sold on 8/10/12: $39,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:2,500 sq ft
- Lot:1,393 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:Aug 2012 for $39,900
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Construction Quality8.0
- Days on Zillow486
- Lot Depth86
- Lot Width16
- Parcel #0075 028
- # Stories3.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID36509375
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$93,012||$58K – $125K||+$7,070||$37||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,232/mo||$838 – $1.6K/mo||+$19||$0.49||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts Sandtown-Winchester home values will fall 6.9% next year, compared to a 5% fall for Baltimore as a whole. Among 21217 homes, this home is valued 96.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 72.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sandtown-Winchester market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.6% lower than in Baltimore, and 71.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Sandtown-Winchester home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sandtown-Winchester home values.
Neighborhood for 928 N Stricker Street
- # 2--11.0--
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Augusta Fells Savage Institute of Visua... (assigned) 9-12 0.2 mi
- Vivien T. Thomas Medical Arts Academy (assigned) 9-12 0.6 mi
- Booker T. Washington Middle (assigned) 6-8 0.9 mi
- Frederick Douglass High (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Digital Harbor High (assigned) 9-12 2.6 mi
- Paul Laurence Dunbar High (assigned) 9-12 2.7 mi
- Edmondson-Westside High (assigned) 9-12 2.9 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005