This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 1970
- Views: 260 all time views
- Heating: Baseboard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Water
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Amenities Included \ Guest Parking, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Assessments \ Unknown, Attic \ None, Basement Finished Info \ Fully Finished, Condo Type \ Second Floor, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(S), Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Feature \ Balcony, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Vinyl, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Under Building, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, HOA Fee Includes \ Association Insurance, HOA Fee Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, HOA Fee Includes \ Heat, HOA Fee Includes \ Hot Water, HOA Fee Includes \ Management, HOA Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Trash Removal, HOA Fee Includes \ Water, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Balcony, Laundry Room Info \ Common Laundry Area, Miscellaneous Feature \ Bus, Miscellaneous Feature \ Commuter Bus, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Trash Pickup, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Parking Type \ Open, Property Type \ Condominium/PUD, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ River
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 50
- Floor size: 726 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2120173742
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $53-85K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06108 home values will decrease 1% next year, compared to a 1.1% decrease for East Hartford as a whole. Among 06108 homes, this home is valued 44.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06108, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25.1% greater than in East Hartford, and 156.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06108 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Hartford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06108 home values.
- 905 Burnside Ave APT A182 beds, 1 baths
1,200 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
|Other Units in this Building (72)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 929 Burnside Ave|
Nearby Schools in East Hartford
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!