- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
929 E El Camino Real APT 424F, Sunnyvale, CA 940873 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Close to major employers in the Heart Of Silicon Valley!
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Pool area, Guest parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 40
- Lot width: 30
- Parcel #: 21366070
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 19551397
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 929 E El Camino Real APT 424F
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ponderosa, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 55.6% less than in Sunnyvale, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Ponderosa home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ponderosa home values.
- 929 E El Camino Real APT 125K Sunnyvale, CA$650K32.51,674
- 929 E El Camino Real APT 425K Sunnyvale, CA$700K32.51,674
- 929 E El Camino Real APT 124F Sunnyvale, CA$546K331,440
- 929 E El Camino Real APT 126K Sunnyvale, CA$632K221,440
- 929 E El Camino Real APT 226K Sunnyvale, CA$634K221,440
- 929 E El Camino Real APT 326K Sunnyvale, CA$501K221,440
- 929 E El Camino Real APT 426K Sunnyvale, CA$634K221,440
- 929 E El Camino Real APT 221F Sunnyvale, CA$449K221,082
- 929 E El Camino Real APT 421F Sunnyvale, CA$447K221,082
- 929 E El Camino Real APT 321F Sunnyvale, CA$449K221,082
- 929 E El Camino Real APT 121F Sunnyvale, CA$450K221,082
- 929 E El Camino Real APT 430G Sunnyvale, CA$533K321,440
Nearby Schools in Sunnyvale
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292